Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Forever haulin

My package from Forever 21 arrived today! I bought two maxi dresses, two short strapless floral dresses ($12), a Hello Kitty tee & chandelier earrings. I love maxi dresses however I'm only 5'0" so I don't buy too many. These maxi dresses were $22 each and if I choose to get them hemmed I'll have to pay half of what the dress cost just to get them hemmed. I think I'll just shop for new comfortable wedges that'll add on 3-4". OR I could just learn how to hem them myself since every singe pair of pants I buy needs a trip to the taylor. Meh. I'll just buy the wedges :D
Click on the pics to make them bigger. :)

Hope you have a good rest of the week! Friday's almost here!





















2 comments:

The Jerseymooners said...

I have the same problem with maxi dresses! I'm 5'3" so they look crazy on me. Good haul!

JennXOXO said...

Argh, I wish there were maxi dresses for people 5'5" and shorter.